Listed below are descriptions about items and purchases, followed by shop policies. When placing an order with Hybrid Hollow, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to these policies.
If you have any questions not answered here, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DUE TO THE EFFECTS OF COVID-19 AND A HIGHER VOLUME OF ONLINE ORDERS, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE SOME SHIPMENT DELAYS!
I've started shipping internationally again, however I'm currently not shipping to Europe until I get a better understanding of the changes in VAT. Thank you for understanding!
CURRENT ORDER PROCESSING TIME IS 1-3 WEEKS
ABOUT THE ITEMS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- No, the moths/butterflies I use are NOT real! They're high-quality card stock creations by Moth and Myth. My items are 100% cruelty free!
- I am now accepting CUSTOM ORDERS!
That being said, I can only take on a limited amount of custom requests at a time. So please shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a DM on Instagram @hybridhollow
- If you see that an item you want is sold out, it is no longer available. I do try to re-stock popular designs as often as possible, but please keep in mind that each piece is unique and they will never be exactly alike.
- I do not set specific dates/times for re-stocks. If you want to be the first to know when I update the shop, sign up for my email newsletter at the bottom of the home page!
- I do not currently offer wholesale.
- A portion of ALL proceeds are donated to help wildlife and our environment to the Center for Biological Diversity.
- Although each item is photographed and described to the utmost accuracy, note that colors may vary slightly due to variations in computer settings.
- Each resin piece has been sanded by hand to get rid of rough edges/protrusions. Although I do paint resin over the larger sections that I have sanded, please be aware that you may see some rough edges on the sides and/or backing of your piece. This does not effect the aesthetic of any of my pieces!
- Note that my items are handmade. There WILL be small imperfections/irregularities. However, this is what makes each piece even more beautifully unique. I am not a factory that stamps out mainstream products, so please don't expect to receive 'perfect' pieces!
- Some items include small and/or breakable/fragile parts that may be harmful or incur a choking hazard for small children. Please handle with care!
- All of my resin products are very sturdy, and will last you for years to come. However, keep in mind that resin is a material that will slowly yellow over time. This is normal with resin! To postpone this process, try to keep your pieces out of direct sunlight or extremely hot temperatures.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Note that all sales are final. No returns/exchanges/refunds are accepted. The photographs and descriptions listed on each product are represented clearly and you know exactly what you're purchasing when you place an order with Hybrid Hollow! If you have further questions about a specific item or would like to see more photos, shoot me an email: email@example.com
- If an item arrives damaged, please email me a photograph of the damage within the first 2 days upon receiving it and we will discuss it from there. Your happiness is my top priority!
- Being the sole person behind Hybrid Hollow, I do my best to get your orders out to you safely, efficiently, and as quickly as possible. Normally, this means that your order will be shipped out within 3-7 business days. However, with life being unpredictable, processing times can be longer. This happens particularly during sales or in the middle of the holidays. (Please note that Made to Order or Preorder products have different shipping times! Check out the individual listings for specific info)
- All shipments (unless purchasing stickers by themselves) come with tracking, so be sure to check your email! (CHECK YOUR SPAM!)
- International orders: Please be aware that I am not responsible for customs, VAT, or any additional taxes!
- Note that I am not responsible if an item gets lost in the mail or stolen, or if I am given an incorrect address. Be sure to enter your address carefully!