Listed below are descriptions about items and purchases, followed by shop policies. When placing an order with Hybrid Hollow, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to these policies.
ABOUT THE ITEMS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- No, the moths/butterflies I use are NOT real! They're high-quality card stock creations by Moth and Myth. My items are 100% cruelty free!
- Custom orders are closed, and will not be re-opening.
- I do not provide payment plans.
- I do not offer wholesale.
- A portion of ALL proceeds are donated to help wildlife and our environment to the Center for Biological Diversity.
- Although each item is photographed and described to the utmost accuracy, note that colors may vary slightly due to variations in computer settings.
- Some items include small and/or breakable/fragile parts that may be harmful or incur a choking hazard for small children. Please handle with care!
- All of my resin products are very sturdy, and will last you for years to come. However, keep in mind that resin is a material that will slowly yellow over time. This is normal with resin! To postpone this process, try to keep your pieces out of direct sunlight or extremely hot temperatures.
- Several of my jewelry items are handcrafted with polymer clay. Polymer clay is a water resistant material, however please refrain from submerging in water or wearing the product in the shower or bath to increase longevity.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Note that all sales are final. The photographs and descriptions listed on each product are represented clearly and you know exactly what you're purchasing when you place an order with Hybrid Hollow! If you have further questions about a specific item or would like to see more photos, shoot me an email: email@example.com
- If an item arrives damaged, please email me a photograph of the damage as soon as you receive it and we will discuss it from there. Your happiness is my top priority!
- Being the sole person behind Hybrid Hollow, I do my best to get your orders out to you safely, efficiently, and as quickly as possible. Normally, this means that your order will be shipped out within 3-7 business days. However, with life being unpredictable, it could take up to 2 weeks. This happens particularly during sales or in the middle of the holidays. (Please note that Made to Order products have different shipping times! Check out the individual listings for specific info)
- All shipments come with tracking, so be sure to check your email!
- International orders: Please be aware that I am not responsible for customs or any additional taxes!
- Note that I am not responsible if an item gets lost in the mail or stolen, or if I am given an incorrect address. Be sure to enter your address carefully!